Kövess minket Instagramon is!
See dates here.
1. Send the application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
– application form to the Hungarian Dance Academy
– certificate of education, professional qualifications,
– CV with detailed ballet / dance studies,
– photo taken in leotards / dance clothes.
2. The international coordinator will inform you about possible audition dates. For the academic year 2020/2021 see dates here.
3. Complete the payment of the application fee
Audition fee 40 EUR – this sum should be remitted to the Academy’s bank account number, preceeding the audition with the remark “audition fee”
Bank name: Magyar Államkincstár (SW-Code: MANEHUHB, HUSTHUHB)
IBAN: HU 88 1003 2000 0149 3263 0000 0000
Bank account holder: Magyar Táncművészeti Egyetem (Hungarian Dance Academy)
Address: Columbus utca 87-89, H-1145 Budapest, Hungary
Note: bank charges must be covered by the sender!
The receipt proving your payment must be shown to the international coordinator when auditioning in person. If auditioning by video, please send a scanned copy of the transfer receipt by e-mail.
Option: You can also sign in for practice classes one or two days before the audition. It costs 15 EUR/class (90 minutes). Please transfer this fee along with the audition fee.
4. Complete the entrance audition