Application deadline: dates for academic year 2018/2019 coming soon
1. Send the application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- application form to the Hungarian Dance Academy
- certificate of education, professional qualifications,
- CV with detailed ballet / dance studies,
- photo taken in leotards / dance clothes.
2. The international coordinator will inform you about possible audition dates.
3. Complete the payment of the application fee
Audition fee 40 EUR - this sum should be remitted to the Academy's bank account number, preceeding the audition with the remark "audition fee"
Bank name: Magyar Államkincstár (SW-Code: MANEHUHB, HUSTHUHB)
IBAN: HU 88 1003 2000 0149 3263 0000 0000
Bank account holder: Magyar Táncművészeti Egyetem (Hungarian Dance Academy)
Address: Columbus utca 87-89, H-1145 Budapest, Hungary
Note: bank charges must be covered by the sender!
The receipt proving your payment must be shown to the international coordinator when auditioning in person. If auditioning by video, please send a scanned copy of the transfer receipt by e-mail.
4. Complete the entrance audition